Impact Corps envisions a world in which all people - present and future - have the ability to thrive.
And we believe in the power of the Peace Corps community to create this world.
Our mission is to build the capacity of the Peace Corps community to multiply our collective impact
by offering training and consulting in program evaluation and organizational development.
Here's how to join:
- Impact Corps is an NPCA affiliate group, so click on the button below to go to their membership portal.
- First, choose a membership level with NPCA (not required, but they do a lot of good stuff).
- Then, select which NPCA affiliate group(s) you would like to join, including Impact Corps!
- Next, fill out basic info in your online profile and set your communications and privacy preferences.
- Finally, come back to Impact Corps' website to continuing exploring!
Impact Corps is an affiliate of National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).
NPCA is the nonprofit alumni network at the center of a vibrant community of over 220,000 people who share the Peace Corps experience. NPCA champions lifelong commitment to Peace Corps ideals by connecting, engaging and promoting its members and affiliate groups as they continue to make a difference in communities in the U.S. and abroad. NPCA is also dedicated to advocating for, contributing to, and supporting the betterment of the Peace Corps. Visit NPCA to learn more.
Impact Corps currently operates as an initiative of Global Wellbeing Institute, a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation registered in California.
GWI envisions a world in which all people – present and future – have equal opportunity to thrive. That means every single person has the means to satisfy basic needs for physical and mental wellbeing; to pursue engaging and meaningful work, relationships, and leisure activities; and to do so in communities and environments that nurture and sustain us.